monkeeys

monkeeys

Friday, May 4, 2012

Spin Cycle

Well I should have known to keep the blog out of local politics.

After being contacted by the Kindlon camp and told that Kindlon the younger had a part-time county job, thereby necessitating my last blog to set the record straight, I've now been contacted by what I must assume are those from the Soares camp telling me that all the lawyers in the conflict defender's office became full time employees in 2009.

It's not a difficult question to research and I'm going to do it myself.  If he was a part-time employee my setting the record straight blog will be my last word.

If Mr. Kindlon was a full time county employee I'm going to have to post yet another blog addressing the integrity issue.

And after that I'm going to write a blog reminding myself how dirty politics really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment