monkeeys

monkeeys

Friday, June 22, 2012

The results are in

Following up on yesterdays post about my quest to inspect financial disclosure reports before I pay for the copies (and you know I will pay because I get way more than $35 worth of enjoyment out of finding the conflicts and hypocracy), it seems about 40% of those who read the blog and commented to me in one fashion or another fell into the he's an asshole camp, 10% said incompetent and the rest voted for both.  Now remember this is a very unscientific poll, but until I can figure out a way to run a poll online it seems to be about right.

I got to wondering what could possibly be in those reports that Milgram doesn't want out.  And then I read that the chairwomens's husband is a partner in a large New York City law firm.  I wonder, do you think any of the high priced, new law talent the JOKE just hired for the New York City secure command center aka the New York office, came from the husbands law firm?

What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment