monkeeys

monkeeys

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Twas the night before Andy's ethics reputation got ruined


Twas the night before Andy's ethics reputation got ruined 

 

Twas the night before Christmas and all thru the JOKE

No staffers were working since LT to date had not spoke

 

All decisions must wait for LT to decide

But until Andy tells her what to do LT is just along for the ride

 

Biben’s posse is still there secure in their nest

Monica had been to RAO’s with LT so with her spot in the lifeboat secured she said to hell with the rest

 

Biben was gone back to the city she did flee

Who do they think they are kidding she never actually was working in Albany

 

LT’s appointment proved to all that the JOKE was being run

By a governor who was shoveling ethics bullshit by the ton

 

The vote split nine to five in favor of Andy’s ethics moll

And exposed Gary Levine like a turd in a punch bowl

 

Now the word is out

It won’t be long till more commissioner’s shout

 

I resign I resign just like Ravi and Pat

We can’t stay any longer and not get tagged as a rat

 

Yaroshevsky has left and Weisman is skiing out west

Marvin is clueless and the Skelos appointees are playing it close to the vest

 

But it doesn’t matter anymore JJOKE has been exposed

Just a bunch of clowns jumping thru hoops and doing as they are told

 

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I’ve drawn a line in the sand 

I’ll do all that I can to get all the bad ones shitcanned

 

Don’t think than I’m serious? let me assure you I’m pissed

If you have any doubts just look at my list

 

No more Ralphie or Bridget someone else had to get Terri

Jeanine is still there but not Bob, Scott or the wooden Indian named Larry

 

It took over a year but its see you later for Ellen and DiFiore, who looked like the grinch

This year I’m focusing on Horwitz and Levine but will settle for Uncle Vinny if I end up in a pinch

No comments:

Post a Comment