monkeeys

monkeeys

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Twinkieleaks 7 playing catchup

Did you ever wonder how JJOKE decides what to investigate?

From: Walt.McClueless(JJOKE)


Subject: heads up
 


Date: November 3, 2016 8:50 AM
Seth
You asked that I keep an eye on what people are asking us for under FOIL.  I understand you don't want to look foolish again by not having reviewed matters that end up being looked at by federal prosecutors but I must emphasize yet again that my advice is you never speak in public.  It's the old adage of better to remain quiet and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt.  I hear from Assopardi everyday that if the gov sees you do another press conference he is going to send you to Tax to work for Barry Ginsberg.
With that thought in mind we have received an inquiry from the media for statistics related to our tip line.  I told them to fuck off it's not available under FOIL nor do we want to release it for two reasons.  First we haven't been following up on any tips so that's embarrassing and second I don't think anyone bothered to keep statistics on its use.
We have also received a lot of requests for the FDR for some guy named Howard Zemsky.  Is that the same Howard all you guys are worried the feds have flipped?  I took a quick look and didn't see anything interesting but remember I'm the same guy that didn't see an issue with Percocco's filings.  As an aside I heard the lawyers talking about an opinion request from this Zemsky guys lawyer.  Something about a conflict of interest between his real estate holdings and his state job.
Lastly we are getting tons of requests for pending business disclosure reports.  I don't even know what they are or where I would find them.
McClueless out
 
From: Agata.    (JJOKE)

To: Walt.McClueless(JJOKE)


Subject: heads up
 


Date: November 3, 2016 9:08 AM
 

McClueless
I'm on my way in from Hudson.  Lets discuss when I arrive.  Call a senior staff meeting.  I want to try and be ahead of this one for a change.  Do me a favor and ask Assoparting to tell us who this Zemsky guy is and what he may have done wrong.  As for the tip line use a 20% figure that's what I usually tip when I go out to dinner.  Speaking of dinner how come LT got to go to dinner with the big guy (and the funeral, did you see those pictures?  those were some nice fucking boots she was wearing) and I haven't been invited to dine with him?   It's the least he can do as much ass as I'm covering for him on the Percocco case.
Agata ankling
 
 FIRE AGATA

No comments:

Post a Comment