monkeeys

monkeeys

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DAY 6 NO ANSWER FROM MIKE THE CHAIR BUT DICK SPIT OUT AN EMAIL

Before I address Mike the chair’s continuing failure to give an answer to the simple question of DID THE COMMISSION CHANGE THE WAY IT CALCULATES DUE DATES (heard from some readers that I wasn’t clear on who Mike is – he’s commission chairman Michael Cherkasky known on this blog as Mike the chair) I want to commend the head of education Dick for sending me an email about how hard he is working

It appears Dick is the only employee willing to give a straight answer nowadays. Here’s what happened I spoke with one of my former hires Howard about the lifetime bar and special counsel Ralph’s clearly retaliatory interpretation of it I thought since Howard has been teaching training sessions for a while I would ask him to teach me and a few of my friends in the media about the lifetime bar – surely he would know how special counsel Ralph found this imaginary application of the bar Howard said they do schedule small training sessions and he would find out when it could be done By the way since I know how busy Howard is and his previous issues with the application of manlaw I thought this especially gracious of him I didn’t hear back from Howard instead I got an email from Dick who had a mouthful of information to spit out It goes as follows:

Point 1 they don’t have any training scheduled on lifetime bars and since one of the trainers is out for an extended period of time they can’t say when any training will be scheduled TRANSLATION You are on your own like every other former state worker and you don’t actually expect us to do any work do you

Point 2 Read what’s available on our website TRANSLATION we where just kidding when we say on our website that you should contact us to answer your questions

Point 3 The commission is preparing an opinion for me on Ralphs retaliatory lifetime bar threat TRANSLATION in case the other jesters are afraid to tell you we think Ralph is doing god’s work This one is interesting because I asked Mike the chair for a formal commission opinion only if he thought Ralph’s threat had any merit Mike still hasn’t responded to me so how does Dick know Hmmm

Point 4 You got training along with the rest of the lobby commission in 2007 and nothing has changed since that training TRANSLATION stop bugging us

While Dick had the time to send the email its clear that the training unit isn’t doing any real work so lets save the state some more money and downsize Dick and the rest of this unit I figure that’s worth at least $400K between the auditors and Dicks staff I’ve saved the state over $550000

And for the record its day 6 and still no answer from Mike the chair If no one at the commission will tell you the answer Mike are you really in charge You are way too smart not to see how this is going to turn out

PEOPLE ARE PAYING LATE FEES AND THE COMMISSION KNOWS THEY ARE NOT LEGITIMATE

SHAME ON YOU MIKE

To quote your executive director you should be setting an example for the rest of the State unfortunately the example is one we have seen repeatedly from your commission and it’s an embarrassment

No comments:

Post a Comment