monkeeys

monkeeys

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Follow the rules

Does anyone know if this statute applies to what Barry Ginsberg is doing?

§ 190.25 Criminal impersonation in the second degree.
A person is guilty of criminal impersonation in the second degree when
he:

3. (a) … falsely expresses by his words or actions that he is a public servant or is acting with approval or authority of a public agency or department; and (b) so acts with intent to induce another to submit to such pretended official authority, to solicit funds or to otherwise cause another to act in reliance upon that pretense.

I’ve never worked as a prosecutor but there seems to be enough of them on the new JCOPE to explain what Barry Ginsberg is doing at JCOPE today and if the statute set forth above is applicable.

Be careful folks it was Plato that said “The beginning is the most important part of the work”

It was the new chairwomen who said ““That’s the way I lead my life, playing by the rules.”

It was the governor’s young spox Josh Vlasto who said “You can’t do better in terms of credentials than a sitting district attorney who is sworn to enforce the law and has an impeccable track record in doing so,”

It was Justice Potter Stewart who said “Ethics is knowing the difference between what you have a right to do and what is right to do.”

It was me who said “I’ve always believed actions speak louder than words.”

Well I’m sure someone famous said it before me, heck I KNOW my mom said it but you get the point.

Enough words it’s time for some action.

No comments:

Post a Comment