monkeeys

monkeeys

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Twinkieleaks 2

Here is another hacked JJOKE email.  Once you see what was going on behind the scenes it all starts to make sense.




 

 

Subject: Enemies list

 

Date: April 31, 2016 12:59 PM
 
As we discussed prior to my appointment, I have your list of political enemies that the big guy wants to have investigated for receiving illegal gifts.  Much to my astonishment most of them appear to be clean but I think we can drum up some investigations using lobbyists and the grown children of elected's getting jobs.  We can call it an imputed gift and open investigations.  I'm not sure it will stick and result in fines after hearings but it will serve to send a warning shot over the bow of our enemies and it might deflect from any focus on the big guy if Preet pulls the trigger on Joe and Todd.  By the way who are you using to go in with you for your interview with the AUSA?  Or does your former connection give you enough comfort to go in "raw dog"?  Give me a heads up if we all need to get out and "pursue other professional opportunities" out of state.
If you get a chance can you forward my resume for an adjunct teaching job? preferably with the client of a lobbyist that will not file a business relationship form showing my hiring.
I made sure to use your gmail account in case anyone says this email would be a violation of the Public Officers Law.  That way we can say we were volunteering and not on state time or using state resources.
 
 
 
 
Subject: Enemies list
 
Date: June 31, 2016 1:01 PM
 
Seth you fucking idiot you sent that email from your own state email account.  And be careful some of our friends have children working for clients of lobbyists.
 


 

 

Subject: Enemies list

 

Date: April 31, 2016 1:02 PM
 
Oops, my bad.  I don't have another account to use.  I'll just delete the email trail like we used to on the 2nd floor.  And on the kids with jobs things don't worry I can just say it has to happen in a way that JJOKE thinks is an attempt to influence.  That's the beauty of a subjective analysis gift regulation.
 
 
FIRE AGATA
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment