monkeeys

monkeeys

Friday, February 23, 2018

Have you no decency Mr. Agata?

The JJOKE has a commission meeting Tuesday.

The agenda is posted and other than the usual BS and yet another request from NYCLU to be exempted from source of funding disclosure which will be denied by a close vote there is no reason to expect that Agata's violations of the Public Officers Law will be discussed.

And knowing the Albany media and the good government groups the way I do there is no reason to expect that anyone will ask Agata or any JJOKE commissioner to defend and/or explain Agata's violations of the Public Officer Law.

No Agata will sit at the head of the table doing his best Al Franken impersonation with a stupid aw shucks I'm a nice guy grin and business will go on as usual.  And the elephant in the room (Agata's violations of the Public Officers Law) will just keep shitting on everyone's reputation that serves as a commissioner or a staff member at JJOKE.

They all know by now that JJOKE is being led by a Public Officers Law violator and those with any integrity are ashamed to be associated with him but are there any with integrity?

Let me see if I can time travel and relate what the commission meeting should sound like if any integrity still existed on JJOKE:

Rozen - The meeting of JJOKE is called to order.
Rob Cohen - Excuse me it's JCOPE Mr. Chair.
Rozen- No Rob it's JJOKE because that's what we have become.  Seth would you care to explain your recent sworn testimony in the Percoco criminal trial?
Agata- I think it would be best Chair if we all followed the Governors lead and refrained from any comment during the trial.  Lets let justice be served.
Gary Lavine - Seeeeeth I must respectfully and slowly disagree with your position.  It seeeeeeeeeeems to me that since your testimony was under oath and has been made available to all of us in the form of a complaint from that fat bastard Grandeau that you could discussssssssssssssss it without any danger of effecting or affecting the outcome of that trial.
Dawn Smalls- Yea bitch I want to know why you used taxpayer funded time to help that bully Percoco when he wasn't even a state employee.
McCauliffe - I agree unless you thought you were assisting an unincorporated 501c3 organization.
Rob Cohen - There is no such thing commissioner.
McCauliffe - I never said there was
Rob Cohen - you just did
McAuliffe - did not
Rob Cohen - did to
McCauliffe - did not
Jim Yates - will you two idiots shut up.  Seth you've been around long enough to know better than to use government letterhead to do personal business What the fuck?  The last thing anyone on this joke of an ethics commission needs is anybody asking question about our integrity.  Christ I was up to my eyeballs in the Silver case.  Marvin was Shelly's collage or law school roommate or something. Weissman was Skelos's wine drinking buddy.  Rob used to work for JJOKE under Biben and is only here because a former executive director vouched for him and assured all of us that he would never be late with his attorney certification again.  So Seth how do you explain using government letterhead to give a private citizen a legal opinion while you were on state time?
Agata - Percoco scares me.  And I never thought anyone would find out.  After all we are the ones that say what is and is not ethical  can't we just ignore Grandeau's complaint?
Rozen - Of course we can but after Percoco is convicted don't you realize the focus will turn to Cuomo and he will need to throw someone under the bus and that someone is you and JJOKE.
Martin Levine - Really?  we've gotten away with worse before.
Stamm - Martin you ignorant smurf we got away with it before because the governor was on our side if it comes down to us or him it's us. I gotta be honest here Seth You need to resign now.  I can do your job better than you anyway.
Keith St John - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Andrew Bechard - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Carol Quinn - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Walt Mclure - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Pei Pei - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Emily Logue - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Michael Sande - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Erin Lynch - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Patrick E. Coultry, Chief Investigator- I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Peter J. Smith, Investigator- I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Richard Coraggio, Investigator  - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Lori Donadio, Principal Investigative Analyst - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Katherine Santandrea, Secretary to the Commission - I'm with Monica you need to resign Seth you are a disgrace
Martin Levine - Not me Seth  those of us with small stature and smaller integrity need to stay together  Nothing you do can reflect on me or on JJOKE any worse than we have already done ourselves I say hang in there.  If you didn't think you would get caught then you weren't putting us at risk.  If you thought you would get caught then you were 1000 percent wrong but if you didn't think you would get caught then you weren't risking any of our jobs.
Rozen - Did you just quote Eric Roberts from the Pope of Greenwhich Village?  Great movie but not a good analogy.  Seth do you want to apologize?
Agata - Percoco scared me
 
And that ladies and gentleman is all you will get from Agata and JJOKE
 
But admit it don't you want someone at JJOKE to explain why Seth Agata is the right person to lead New York's Ethics agency?  It's like having El Chapo run the DEA.


No comments:

Post a Comment