monkeeys

monkeeys

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cancel the JERKOFF meeting Feerick proves my point

IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID

Want more proof that I am right?

Read this story by Bill Mahoney

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/albany/2015/10/8579431/guide-what-jcope-review-commission-will-be-looking?top-featured-image

Both Blair Horner and John Feerick prove my point by their comments.

Blair states emphatically that “The thing that’s worked well when you have ethics boils down to two words — Preet Bharara,” said Blair Horner of the New York Public Interest Research Group."  Are you saying Blair that's it's the people stupid?  If Preet Bharara was running JJOKE would it still be the joke we all know it to be?  Of course not, Preet would make it work because IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID.  Yet even knowing that IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID the article notes that "Horner cited several changes that might improve the commission's efficiency, such as creating a smaller commission that includes members appointed by the attorney general and comptroller and making sure executive directors have not been “recycled through the legislative and executive branches.”   Here Blair goes again with that same old good government mantra that we need to change the structure have more transparency and somehow legislate the hiring process.  Enough already Blair.  You were wrong before you are wrong now and you will be wrong in the future.  Take some responsibility for your mistakes.  Admit that IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID and use your time in front of the JERKOFF commission to endorse my candidacy for Executive Director of JJOKE.  You will not need to change the structure or the transparency I promise you I'll use the existing law to make JJOKE work, to make everything they do public and in my first official act will open an investigation into the commissioners and their malfeasance in office.  Or you can try to convince Preet to take the job.  I think I have a better chance of actually wanting to be Executive Director than Preet but at least you have recognized IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID.

Now John Feerick's comments go even further to prove my point.  I've known John Feerick to be a hypocritical blowhard since the first time I met him.  I have heard that he is not nearly as sharp mentally as people used to think he was but his comments to Bill drove the point home IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID.  Now remember, no matter how much the establishment wants you to believe that John Feerick has a sterling reputation as the gold standard of public ethics the facts say something completely different.  You wouldn't know it from Mahoney trotting out Feerick to comment on the job of being a JJOKE commissioner.  By the way citing Feerick as your source for a commissioners job is like asking Elliot Spitzer to be your expert on marital fidelity.  Feerick ran the Public Integrity Commission when his hand picked executive director, Herb Teitelbaum, covered up the fact that he was leaking information to the then governor Spitzer when Spitzer should have been the target of the troopergate scandal.  Instead Teitelbaum destroyed Darren Dopp's life and when presented with the true facts, John "gold standard" Feerick furthered the coverup until he resigned in disgrace.  John Feerick was more than a complete failure as the ethics czar under Spitzer, he was a willing participant in the corruption of New York's ethics agency that continues to this day.  With those facts in mind here is what Feerick said to Mahoney when asked about the job of being a commissioner "accept the criticisms that come and just hope that when it’s all over, you’ve got your reputation.”  If you think you have your reputation still John you need to stop deluding yourself.  Your reputation as an ethics reformer is pure shit, and always will be until you can explain your corrupt actions in troopergate and it's aftermath IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID.

I've already said I knew Feerick was a hypocritical blowhard the first time I met him here's the story.  Feerick was announced as the incoming head of what would be the new combination of ethics and lobbying, I was still the executive director of lobbying and they announced another of the soon to be famous national searches to find someone to run the combined agency.  Feerick asked me to go to lunch with him and I accepted, knowing that he probably had marching orders from the whore fucker, who I had embarrassed in the Philip Morris case.  I did not think I had any chance of keeping my job no matter how many platitudes I received from the media and the good government groups but I went to get the measure of the "gold standard".  Even though it wasn't politically correct I asked the great man what were the qualities he was looking for in the next executive director and how were they different from what I had proven, over the last decade, I brought to the job.  He sat there with a look on his face like someone needed to change his diaper.  Absolute silence and the whiff of shit came off the great man, but not one word of explanation.  I knew immediately what kind of ethics chairman this doddering old fool would be.  And judging from his comments he hasn't changed that diaper yet. IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID.

Feerick went on to praise Patty Salkin in Mahoney's article as “She’s really a very, very fine person. A commission with her is fortunate to have her"  I am almost positive that is exactly what he said about Herb Teitelbaum when he was hired and look how well that turned out. IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID.  My experience and research about Patty is that she is a lightweight just following orders of the system that she and her family have come to rely upon.  (I dug up some more information on Patty but I'm going to wait for her reports release before I tell everyone about how  "A commission with her is fortunate to have her")  I love when hypocritical old blowhards keep making the same mistake, it proves my point IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID.

And in case anyone watching the JERKOFF hearing today reads this  I still don't have any of the information that anyone would need to provide cogent testimony about JJOKE's work but don't let that stop you, your input proves my point 

IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID

Always has been always will be it's actually a pretty simple answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment