monkeeys

monkeeys

Monday, October 12, 2015

JERKOFF commission is trying to give me a hand job

IT'S THE PEOPLE STUPID

And Ariel Dvorkin the newly minted "Coordinator" of the NY Ethics Review Commission (JERKOFF) has proven my point yet again.

A week ago I made a FOIL request of Salkin that her commission provide some pretty simple documentation to establish her public statements about why the public hearing scheduled for Albany was cancelled.  Well tonight, exactly one week after my request, I got a response from Ariel Dvorkin on Ethics Review Stationary listing him as "Coordinator".  And true to form it was the standard state agency response under the Cuomo regime of we got your Foil and we will let you know in 20 days what we plan to do about it.  Perfectly legal but far from transparent.

What are they hiding this time?

I'll wait the 20 days but will be on the phone Tuesday to Blair Horner to see if the goo goos are going to take a stand against the charade of this review commission or go along and become part of the circle JERKOFF on Wednesday.

Remember Blair when it comes to ethics masturbation the pleasure given equals the pleasure received.

For those that want to see Ariels email and my response I've copied it below.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Dvorkin, Ariel"
Sent: Oct 12, 2015 6:05 PM
To: "'grandeau@ix.netcom.com'"
Subject: Initial response to FOIL request

David, attached is the acknowledgement letter for your FOIL request. Thanks very much.

 

Ariel Dvorkin


Ariel

 

Congratulations on your appointment? as "Coordinator" of the New York Ethics Review Commission.  Does the position of Coordinator make you a member of the Commission or an employee?  Does this mean you are subject to the restrictions that are associated with employment or appointment to a New York State Commission?  In any event your response to my FOIL request shows you have mastered the skill required to be involved with any New York State ethics agency.  A 20 day response to provide an "update or final determination"?  Really? could you be less transparent?   We both know you have the ability to provide the information I requested but you are choosing to delay before you refuse to provide it.  And we both know why you are choosing to act with little or no integrity.  But rest assured I shall patiently await your next response to my FOIL request and continue to post all your responses so the media and public can see how truly ineffectual you and the commission you are the Coordinator of are.  By the way I still have not received any of the material I requested from Ms. Salkin that I or anyone else would need to provide cogent testimony at your public hearing on Wednesday.  Would you care to provide just a modicum of honesty by letting me know you don't have that material so that I don't waste a trip to New York City to watch the good government groups embarrass themselves by repeating the same old nonsense about fewer commissioners and more transparency.

 

David

 

No comments:

Post a Comment