monkeeys

monkeeys

Friday, November 11, 2016

twinkieleaks 13 which John McCardle?

it's a small town and JJOKE staffers are not very bright

From: PeePee,Chang(JJOKE)
Subject: Senate Republicans
Date: November 10, 2016 3:59 AM
Seth
I got your message that the governor is upset that the democrats could not take over the senate even with his help and I got your directive to try and turn up some dirt on the senate republicans.  Here is the best I can do on short notice.  My sources tell me that many Flannigan staffers have lunch at Druthers on Broadway.  Lets do what the feds are doing and plant a listening device and see what turns up.  Best case some lobbyist buys them lunch and we can bring a gift case.  Or if we get really lucky some Senator's relative is eating at a table nearby and a lobbyist pays for their own meal using the same waitress and we call the lobbyist's tip an imputed gift to the public official.  Might be a stratch but that hasn't stopped us before on imputed gift cases to republican senators.   The other possibility is to look at lobbyists associated with republican leadership like you will not let me do with the assembly democrats, you know Patrick Jenkins is tied to Heastie there has to be an imputed gift to Heastie when Jenkins gets hired.  And I know Jenkins is off limits but what about the old Bruno crowd?  I heard he had a staffer that was a mean spirited son of a bitch named McCardle.  My research says that John McCardle now works for this Feathers guy in a lobbying firm.   Lets bring an imputed gift case against them for hiring McCardle.   It's the next logical step in imputed gift cases.  If you hire someone who otherwise would be unemployable you are helping that persons previous employer by finding them a job.  Kind of like how my hiring at JJOKE benefitted the chairman's law firm where my husband worked.  Anyway my research tells me this McCardle guy reads Grandeau's blog so he deserves to be investigated for that alone.
Pee Pee
From: )FireAgata,Seth (JCOPE
  To: PeePee,Chang(JJOKE,
Subject: Senate Republicans
Date: November 10, 2016 6:59 AM
PEEPER you ignorant slut.  You got the wrong John McCardle, but I like where your head is.  Keep working on the imputed gift cases but leave the Feathers firm alone.  They are the ones that got Grandeau's Lobby commission abolished, we owe them all a debt of gratitude.  How else could a bunch of incompetent knowitalls like JJOKE ever have been created to begin with?
Agata

No comments:

Post a Comment