monkeeys

monkeeys

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Twinkieleaks 19 Martin Levine is pissing the governor off

Small problem for Martin the latest hacked email shows he is trying to reach beyond his position


From: Governors office department (GOD) 
  To:  FireAgata,Seth (JCOPE)" 
 
Subject: Martine Levine
Date: November 21, 2016 8:59 AM
Agata if you don't straighten that little piss ant Levine out I'm going to fire you and your wife and you will both be working at Tax for Barry Ginsberg.  I'm told by my lobbyist friends and donors that Marty Smurf is saying in writing that the requirement to list third parties on lobby forms is a "fact" and they now have to amend their forms to list me, if their lobbying had a political benefit for my public positions.  It's only one small step until that diminutive d-bag decides to treat my lobbyist friends like you are treating DiBlasio's lobbyist friends and claim that their lobbying is really an imputed gift to me.  Doesn't tiny dancer have better things to do than harass lobbyists over imagined and made up bull shit requirements?  I understand that Levine's vertical challenges has made him into an ethical bully but the limit of his intellect is glaring when compared to LT's soaring knowledge especially when Agata's little helper states that "It is well settled that the construction given statues and regulations by the agency responsible for their administration, if not irrational or unreasonable, should be upheld"  Doesn't that pea brain understand you need the Agency to actually have a construction of a statue or regulation?  I've looked, I've had Alphonso look, I've had Steve Cohen look hell even Monica Stamm looked THERE IS NO MENTION OF A REQUIREMENT TO LIST THIRD PARTIES ANYWHERE in the statute, in your rules, your regulations, your opinions and/or your guidelines.  Where did the little hand find this requirement?  Is he just making it up?  If he is just making it up is he smart enough to realize putting it on your forms is purely voluntary?  And that small as it is he will end up stepping on his own dick if he tries to enforce it.  I think Martin Miniscule's position is both irrational and unreasonable if the commission has never authorized it, don't you?  It reminds me of your stated position about Percocco's failure to file his financial disclosure report.  Relying on the past to support your mistake is a short sighted solution to a much bigger problem.
From:   FireAgata,Seth (JCOPE)" 
  To: Governors office department (GOD)
 
Subject: Martine Levine
Date: November 21, 2016 8:59 AM
I've looked at our lobby material for the first time and I can't find anything about third parties but Levine has assured me it originally was Grandeau's idea so it's not our fault.  Do you want the commissioners to send a letter to the regulated community retroactively making it a rule or an opinion or some other minor requirement?
Seth
 

From: Governors office department (GOD) 
  To:  FireAgata,Seth (JCOPE)" 
 
Subject: Martine Levine
Date: November 21, 2016 8:59 AM

My GOD you are dense.  Don't make this a big deal, don't blow it out of proportion.  Just put Martin in his booster seat and give him some infant toys to play with and hope the lobbyist's that are friends of mine don't revolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment