monkeeys

monkeeys

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Twinkie leaks 20 Have you read Bruno's new book?

I always take a few minutes on Thanksgiving to reflect on the past and try to avoid thinking about the future.  I started doing this in 2006 when it seemed to me every swinging dick Albany politician with juice wanted to fire me at the Lobby Commission and insure I never worked again (and really who could blame them - and yes I may have been paranoid and a narcissist but this is Albany and who could blame me).  As I sit down and reflect this year on the past, several thoughts come to mind.  To the three men who abolished the Lobby Commission - Fuck you bitches!!! Spitzer is sitting in his ivory castle secure in the knowledge that he is a whore fucker with no future in government and a reputation that has been sullied forever, a running punch line to a bad joke.  Shelly (whom I liked, I always thought abolishing the lobby commission was just business for him and not personal) is home counting the days until he either reports to prison or has to endure another trial and the cost thereof either way his future is bleak.  And my former patron, the man that did the most to form the political cynic, gadfly and muckracker that writes this blog, Joe Bruno, has had to write a book to try to redeem his reputation after two trials, one conviction and by his own account many many sleepless nights.  Revenge is a dish best supped when cold - Joe Bruno taught me that.  That and many other lessons about politics and people.  Thanks Joe I wouldn't be the person I am today without you.  As for the rest of the ruling class in Albany just ask yourself is Albany a cleaner more ethical capital since 2006?  They have all provided me reams and reams of notes to use in my blogs, enough that I could write a novel . . . wait I already did that.   And I want to thank all the inept, corrupt politicians and bureaucrats  that have made the blog so popular.  November 2016 has seen the highest number of views in the history of the blog, 8703 and counting.  I guess you like the hacked email series.  So here is another that you can read when you get back to work on Monday (although I admit I'm amazed how many of you read the blog nights and weekends).


From: Governors office department (GOD) 
  To: all department heads

 
Subject: Bruno's book
Date: November 24, 2016 8:59 AM

As of this moment Joe's book is number 43849 on Amazon.  I don't want any of you or your employees to buy a copy.  But you are directed to continue buying my book.  Give them as Christmas presents.  If his book sales exceed mine he will think he can be governor or president or pope.   There is only room for one italian egomaniac politician author in Albany and I'll be damned if it's going to be Joe Bruno.   I want all of you to scour the book for lies, half truths and unprosecuted crimes.  Remember three strikes and Joe is out.  Pay attention to chapter 26 I always thought something fishy was going on with the US Attorneys office and Pat Barrett.  The rumor was a deal had been made to look the other way and that was why Joe was so pissed when he got indicted.   Pay attention to the passage where Kay Stafford gets a heads up from Andy Baxter (the acting AUSA) that Joe will be indicted.  Why was the US Attorneys office providing Kay Stafford that info?  I've been around long enough to know a lay down gone wrong when I see it.  Also figure out why Joe would go talk to the feds about rumors that he was being investigated.  He obviously wasn't worried, did someone at the USA's office pass a message to Joe's friends that he had nothing to worry about?  Someone should FOIL the case file and see if there are any FD-302 reports talking about the actions of the US Attorney's office.

G.O.D.

From: AGATA JJOKE  
  To:Governors office department (GOD), all department heads

 
Subject: Bruno's book
Date: November 24, 2016 8:59 AM
Governor

I just checked, your book is at 982473 on the Amazon list so you have nothing to worry about.  You are farther ahead of Joe than Trump is over Clinton.  I don't think Bruno could ever catch up.  Do you think I should write a book?  Maybe include stories of my role in the Percocco scandal along with a how to section on the application of the lobby act?  I can have JJOKE pay for it if I call it a handbook for lobbyists.  Will you write the foreword?   And if we can't buy Bruno's book how are we suppose to scour it for crimes?

Seth

From: Governors office department (GOD) 
  To: all department heads

 
Subject: Bruno's book
Date: November 24, 2016 8:59 AM
Someone remind me why Agata still has a job.  And anyone that needs to read Bruno's book I heard there is one copy making the rounds in Albany  Read that one or go to the book store and read it there JUST DO NOT BUY IT.  If you can wait you can go to the JJOKE meeting Tuesday and steal the one Martin Levine is using as a booster seat.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete