monkeeys

monkeeys

Monday, November 7, 2016

twinkieleaks 9 the Lebrun problem

When you fixate on what columnists write, you are well on your way to channeling Nixon and/or Spitzer.

From: Horowitz,Danny (JJOKE)


Subject: Lebrun column
 


Date: October 31, 2016 6:59 AM
 
Seth
Have you seen Lebrun's column in yesterdays Times Useless?  I'd send you a copy but they stick it behind a pay wall as if anyone would pay to read that drivel.  If you haven't seen it go get McClueless to find you a copy and call me to discuss, the big guy is furious
Chair
From: " FireAgata,Seth (JCOPE)"
  To: Horowitz,Danny (JJOKE)


Subject: Lebrun column
 


Date: October 31, 2016 6:59 AM
Chair
Why would the worlds greatest basketball player write a column in the Times?
Seth
From: Horowitz,Danny (JJOKE)


Subject: Lebrun column
 


Date: October 31, 2016 6:59 AM
FireAgata
Fred Lebrun not Lebron James you moron.  He's a columnist for the Times Union although I think that fat fuck Grandeau wrote this one.  How he can get these TU reporters to write whatever he wants is beyond me.  Casey Sailer is your guy right?  See if he will write an editorial talking about "real" ethics reform and how much everything is getting better.  Just leak him something about Howard Glaser pleading guilty shortly that should make him pliable.  Anyway Lebrun claims JJOKE is a failure and that you should be fired, sound familiar?  He also makes fun of the governors plan for "real" ethics reform and he quotes Grandeau at length on why pay raises is a bad idea.  Let me remind you it will be tough for any of us, or my wife, or your wife to get a pay raise until the legislature does.  I don't know about you but I need the cash.  This law firm I'm in isn't working out any better than the last one. 
Have you deleted all the old emails about Lacewell yet?  Remember if anyone asks she was a volunteer when she did all that campaign stuff on state time, we all were.
The Chair
 
From: " FireAgata,Seth (JCOPE)"
  To: Horowitz,Danny (JJOKE)


Subject: Lebrun column
 


Date: October 31, 2016 6:59 AM
Chair
I never read the Times Union I don't want to know about all the things I've ignored or missed while running this agency.  I just read Grandeau's blog.  Do you read it?  He says your wife Shari Hyman is one of his followers.
Seth soon to be Fired Agata
 
FIRE AGATA

No comments:

Post a Comment